Do not upload copyrighted material, anything that can be considered pornographic, offensive or otherwise illegal. Use our services fairly, mindful of other people. We reserve the right to remove violating images, accounts, restrict access and report offenses to respective authorities. You own the content that you upload.
- "Picorator" refers to Picorator websites located at www.picorator.com and www.picorator.ru.
- "Content" refers to any file that is shared, uploaded, or distributed through Picorator.
- "You", "Your" refers to the individual who uploads, has uploaded or is viewing content through the use of Picorator website or servers.
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Ownership
Any content that you upload and/or distribute through the use of Picorator is owned by you, and you give Picorator permission to display, distribute or otherwise use your content on Picorator websites and servers.
Picorator will not sell or distribute your content to third parties.
As content owner you bear full legal responsibility, including compliance with local laws and regulations.
Picorator is not responsible for the content uploaded or distributed by users, nor is in affiliation with any individual or coproration using these services.
All requests from third parties regarding use of your content will be forwarded to you, where possible.
All information provided by you to Picorator is strictly confidential. We reserve the right to gather non-personally-identifiable statistical and demographic information about site usage. Picorator will never release any personal information about you without your explicit permission, unless legally required or if you have violated these Terms of Service.
Privacy policies in place with our advertisers may differ from these terms. These companies may aggregate information about you to provide you with better targeted advertisement. You can opt-out of these services at www.privacychoice.org/privacymark.
Limitation of Liability
All Picorator's services are provided on "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. You use these services entirely at your own risk. If you are not satisfied with the level of service, these terms of service or any other aspect of Picorator your sole option is to discontinue the use of Picorator.
Picorator makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Picorator's services. In no event shall Picorator be liable for any damages whatsoever. This includes direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Picorator's services or any content thereon.
Picorator reserves the right to remove or replace any content on its servers and websites, and assumes no liability for loss of access to any materials.
The following types of content constitutes "abuse" and may not be uploaded or distributed through Picorator:
- Nudity, pornography or any images that can be constituted as such.
- Images that violate any law (including but not limited to international, Australian or local laws) or can be considered to be in violation.
- Content that violates copyright and/or intellectual property laws.
- Offensive, shocking, graphic or any content intended to emotionally harm other people.
- Advertisement materials or images that serve the sole purpose of promoting any commercial endeavor.
- Non-image files or other special purpose files such as website backgrounds, graphic elements, icons, etc.
- Content linking to pornographic, copyright infinging or otherwise illegal materials.
To report any type of abuse use the following address: email@example.com.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied, used, or made available on or through Picorator in a way that constitutes copyright infringement of your intellectual property, please provide us with a copyright infringement notice with the following information:
- A statement that you have identified the material or a list of materials that you claim is infringing, with enough detail that we can locate it on the site.
- Your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be reached.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are authorize to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This, among other provisions, includes: (a) Your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation of proprietary rights or copyrights; (b) Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within Your content.
Picorator reserves the right to disable its services and infrastructure for any period without notice at any time.
Your right to use the service in automated manner is implied by these terms, however Picorator reserves the right to restict automated access for any or no reason.
Automated use of Picorator's services that prevents access, distrupts services or otherwise affects Picorator is strictly prohibited.
These Terms of Service and the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with federal laws of Australia and/or state laws of Victoria state.